Monday, May 16, 2005

Decision Time

I must be doing something right, because Randall has offered me a paid position in Maintenance. The offer from the Foundry is still open, as well. Now I need to choose between the two departments. I might make a little more money in the Foundry, but I'd be doing fairly repetitive work in a constantly loud environment. In Maintenance, I've been working on projects from a mock-up for a makeup mirror to a new table for the Cafe to whitewashing the skylights. It might be a good idea for me to spend at least one day working in the Foundry before I make my final decision. I'll see if I can arrange to do that one day this week.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you, Bob! Congrats on the big move and the new job offers.

Your cube looks cool from the outside. Does it have water/AC/elect?

I also have to get a pix->blog program. I think google's picasa has some kind of posting...

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Bob Manley said...

The pix->blog system I'm using is called Hello, and it's from the same company as Picasa.

My cube has no A/C or water, but it does have electricity. I don't know where a sink would fit into it, it's pretty crowded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home